Airtel in India requires no Introduction . It is one of the largest telecom service provided of India and it provides services like prepaid sim card, postpaid sim card , Mobile internet services ,Digital TV and Broadband services. Airtel customer base is huge and has over 10 million customer base for Internet broadband and over 200 million customer for telecom sector . With the amount of customer base provided you can understand the need to Airtel customer care. A lot of customer face some issues or they have query regarding services of Airtel. To resolve their issues and query like most of the service provider companies they have Airtel Customer care.
Like its customer base Airtel has huge list of Customer care number to contact . They use IVR system for most of the queries and then you can connect to Airtel customer care executive if your query is unresolved.
Airtel Customer Care Number Prepaid, Postpaid, Digital TV and Broadband Service
As mentioned earlier Airtel has huge list of customer care and customers get confused which number to dial on. Airtel has divided its Airtel Customer care number in various categories like Prepaid, Postpaid, Internet , Broadband and then further divided with circles and cities. If you are a customer to Airtel and looking for Airtel Customer Care Number for Prepaid, Postpaid and Broadband Service then you have landed on right page. We will provide you complete and updated list of Airtel Customer care numbers.
Services for which Airtel Customer care number is required
- Prepaid mobile recharge plans
- Prepaid recharge
- New Prepaid connection
- New Postpaid connection
- Inquiry of prepaid balance
- Inquiry of postpaid bill
- Change of postpaid plan
- New Broadband connection
- APN settings for mobile internet users
- Change of broadband plan
- Internet not working
- Internet speed is not good
- New Connection for Airtel digital TV
- Change of TV plans
- Payments of Digtal TV bill
Airtel Prepaid & Postpaid Customer Care
- 121 is Airtel customer care number for inquiry of schemes , VAS and bill plan. Both prepaid and postpaid users can call on this number. Kindly note that there are nominal charges of 50 Paise per 3 minute for this call.
- 198 is toll free number for Airtel prepaid and postpaid customers. Customers can use this number to make a complaint for metering issues, inquiry of roaming services, account changes and VAS (Value added services).There will be no charges applied for this call
- 18001034444 is Airtel toll free customer care number for general inquiries on your account. There will be no charges incurred for this all
- *123# is USSD number for Airtel prepaid customers to check their balance. Now a days this number is not frequently used as balance is displayed to users after every call or any service related to balance deduction.
- 9810198101 is Airtel Customer care number for landline users and can be used for general inquiries. Kindly note there will be charges incurred for this call.
Airtel Customer Care Email Address
One of the other ways to contact Airtel customer care is to contact through Email address. You can drop a mail to below email id and expect response from Airtel team within 24 hours with customer care inquiry number. Both of the email-id are monitored.
Airtel Regional Customer Care Numbers
Whenever Airtel provides a new connection for prepaid or postpaid it will tag you with a particular region.Given the huge number of services provided by Airtel , some of the information for your account will be available only with customer care of your region. This is done to provide additional security to your personal data. So customers require Airtel Customer care numbers region wise. Hence we have shared list of Prepaid and Postpaid Customer care numbers region wise.
|Airtel Region||Prepaid Customer Care Number||Postpaid Customer Care Number|
|Uttar Pradesh East||9935199351||9935012345|
|Uttar Pradesh West||9897098970||9897012345|
State Wise Airtel Customer Care Number
For ease of its customers , Airtel has provided State wise Airtel customer care numbers also. You can call them to find airtel stores near by or any general inquiries.
|State Name||Local Airtel Customer Care No.|
|Jammu & Kashmir||09596748080|
Airtel Office Address with Email Address of Nodal Officers
|Delhi||Plot No.-16, Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon – 122015+ 91 email@example.com|
|Mumbai||7th Floor,Interface Bldg No -7, Mindspace, Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai – 400064,||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chennai||Oceanic Towers, 8th Floor, 101 Santhome High Road, Chennai 600 028,+ 91 email@example.com|
|Kolkata||Infinity Building, 7th Floor,Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Kolkata-700091+91 firstname.lastname@example.org|
We have tried our level best to share correct and updated details for Airtel Customer care number. With above information any problem related to Airtel can be resolved. However if you need some other information you can contact us through comments section and we will revert shortly on same.
You can refer to our other articles for customer care number of most of the service provider companies. Also you can bookmark our website for latest updates on customer care numbers.
Read More :