Flipkart is one of the major e-Commerce website in India and holds huge customer base in India. Flipkart was started in year 2007 and selling only books online. It expanded exponentially and on today’s date you can find the list is never ending.
Flipkart customers will receive the product through courier and they face many problems listed below. However it should be kept in mind that these sorts of problem come with every e-Commerce website like Amazon ,Snapdeal etc and it not only limited to Flipkart. Now a days Flipkart is getting tough competition from Amazon.in and hence Customer care or Customer service becomes very important to keep the customer base. Flipkart is very dedicated and prompt to resolve the customer’s problems but there has been some cases where it is misused.
Issues/Problems faced through shopping online.
- Product received is damaged or not in good condition
- Product received is different than what was selected while shopping
- Order is cancelled but refund is not processed
- Flipkart wallet balance is not correct
If you are Flipkart customer and facing problems then reach out to details shared below for Flipkart Customer Care number toll free.
Flipkart Customer care number
- 01246150000 is Flipkart customer care number . This number is available 24*7 and customers can call any time to this number. Please note call to this number may be chargeable
- 18002089898 is also Flipkart customer care number which is toll free. Customers will not be charged for this call . This number is also available 24*7.
Sometimes customers have common problems and they can find the problems on flipkart portal rather than calling to Flipkart customer care. Customers can visit the below link and read out the Frequently asked questions and answers there.If your question is not listed here you can reach out to Flipkart customer care.
Some basic FAQ are:
- How can I return or exchange an item?
- I have requested for a return for my item. When will it happen?
- Should I call Flipkart’s Customer Care for installation once my product is delivered?
- What should I do if I don’t get the invoice for my order?
- What is the replacement process for orders ?
- What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
- My shipment is damaged at the self pickup store, what do I do?
Flipkart Customer care Email Address
Another way to communicate with Flipkart Customer care is through email . Customers can drop mail to email@example.com and you will be replied very soon . Flipkart Customer care executives are very fast. In today’s generation mail is a better way to communicate if it is not very urgent .
We have tried our level best to share correct and updated details for Flipkart Customer care numbers.With above information any problem related to Flipkart can be resolved. However if you need some other information you can contact us through comments section and we will revert shortly on same.
You can refer to our other articles for customer care number. Also you can bookmark our website for latest updates on customer care numbers.